Staying Organized with a Blog Planner

Today I was  sitting at my computer, wrapping my hands around a very LARGE 'cuppa coffee and trying to keep warm, since I seem to be living in the frozen tundra and my fingers feel like they may fall off.....and I was thinking about the organization of being a blogger.
I consider myself a fairly organized person.  Some weeks I'm better at it than others, but overall, no one is going to enter me into an episode of HOARDERS any time soon.

One thing that I have been working on lately is trying to figure out how to keep my blogging organized.  I think of ideas and jot them on post its.. or scraps... or in my phone.. and then I never get them in one place.  As I was blog stalking  ...reading some of my favorite blogs, I came across a post by Kim at Joy in 6th about a Blog Planner.
Isn't this so CuTe!


She found it at Confessions of a Home Schooler.  You can click on the picture or the link to take you to the site.  Erica is an amazing blogger, and looks so fun and SUPER Organized.
I downloaded it and had it printed and bound at Staples.  I <puffy heart> LOVE it.  It really keeps me organized.  It has a calendar for listing your blogging topics, opposite a page where you can list the giveaways you have created or agreed to be a part of,  post idea space and a monthly stats section.  The inner Math GEeK in me is going WILD over keeping my Stats in one place.

So stop by these two lovely ladies blogs and check them out.. and leave them a little love if you like what you read,
Leave me some love too if it suites you... I'd like to hear how you keep yourself organized in the blogging world!



6 comments

  1. This is a great idea. It came at the perfect time too!
    Thanks so much, this makes total sense.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy when I found it on Kim 's sight... It has been awesome in just the short week or so I've had it!
      Michele

      Delete
  2. I am loving this idea! Right now I have a notebook (cute one of course LOL) where I just write random stuff! It works for me but I really would like this tool for blogging! Thanks for sharing it!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally appealed to my inner Geek!
      Michele

      Delete
  3. Hi Michelle!

    Thank you for your nice comment over at my blog!! I agree, us Middle School Bloggers have to stick together! I can't wait to check through the rest of your blog today!

    I'm your newest follower - so only a few more to go to 100! :)

    Lauren
    Life In Middle School

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you Lauren... I'm looking forward to a great bloggy friendship!!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I will make every effort to respond back to you!

Back to Top